The Mass and Funeral Service of the late Rt. Hon Sir Wilfrid Laurier
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program from the funeral of Sir Wilfrid Laurier held on February 22, 1919 at the Basilica in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- In ink: The most impressive religious service I ever attended / G.H.C.
- Date of Original
Width: 20.5 cm
Height: 29 cm
- Local identifier
- Rare Book FC 551 L3M35 RB1014
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- English; French
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5