Waterloo College women's basketball team, 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white portrait of Waterloo College women's basketball team, 1953-54. The team is posed in uniform. Back row: Joan White; Betty Groff; Mary Jo Meyer; Cathie Erb; Gwen Robertson; Anna Dipple; Jim Cotter, coach. Front row: Doris Beatty; Doreen Ament; Jean Harris; Mary Nicoloff; Carolyn Batson; Beverly Cronmiller
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio / 48 King St. S / Waterloo, Ont.
In ink, reverse: (front row) - Doris Beatty, Doren Ament, Jean Harris, Mary Nicologg, Carolyn Batson, Beverley Cronmiller / (second row) Joan White, Berry Groff, Mary Jo Meyer, Cathie Erb, Gwen Robertson, Anna Dipple, Jim Cotter, Coach
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5