Waterloo College Curling Club, 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College Curling Club. They are posed on a curling rink. Back row: Cameron Hill, Alan Cusack, Bill Best, John Allan, John Hibbs, Paul Marsh, George Smith, Bill Marshall, Gerald Rennie, Doug Woodman, Roy McGraw, Jack Kopas, Glenn O'Connor, Ted Gould, Bill Merritt, Don Himmelman, Paul Fischer, Ed McWatters, Hugh Baxter, Dr. Bream. Front row: Ken Kraft, Bill Bell, Dave Hunt, Ed Mitchell, Scott Martin, Bill Cole, Scotty Ferguson, Jim Lehnen, Don Medd, Doug Michel.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse: Murray's Studio, 48 King St. S, Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5