Wilfrid Laurier : conference devant le Club National de Montreal
- Lemieux, Rodolphe, Author
- Theoret, C., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Biography of Wilfrid Laurier present to the Club National de Montreal.
- The front and back covers are torn.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Librairie Generale de Droit et de Jurisprudence
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, Que.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5