Political interference with practical railway plans : Grand Trunk officials claim Laurier Liberals altered G. T. P. project
- National Liberal and Conservative Party. Publicity Bureau, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Pamphlet regarding the Liberal Government and the Grand Trunk Railway.
- No. 32-4m.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Modern Press
- Place of Publication
- Ottawa, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Between 1921 and 1930
Width: 15.5 cm
Height: 22 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5