The vigorous and progressive western policy of the Borden government (revised edition) : national development being supplemented in far-seeing and statesmanlike manner
- Federal Press Agency, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Pamphlet outlining the policies and accomplishments of the Conservative government. Includes statistical information, and sketches of Robert Rogers and Prime Minister Borden.
- Pamphlet No. 6-9-12-'14
Pages are loose.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Ottawa Printing Co., Ltd.
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 22 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5