An administration of extravagance in patronage : sale of lands, puchase of sites, camp grounds, starch works, coal, dredging, &c., &c., &c.
- National Liberal Federation of Canada. Central Information Office, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Booklet discussing specific examples of patronage by the Conservative government. Includes table of contents.
- Publication no. 48
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Central Liberal Information Office
- Place of Publication
- Ottawa, Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 20.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5