Wilfrid Laurier postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postcard featuring an image of Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
- Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- In pencil, reverse: $25.- / $50.-
- Novelty Mfg. & Art Co., Limited
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, Que.
- Date of Original
- Between 1919 and 1950
Width: 8.5 cm
Height: 13.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5