Great Northern Railway : extract from a speech made by the Hon. Wilfrid Laurier, Prime Minister of Canada, at a banquet given in his honour at the Chateau Frontenac, Quebec, on the 28th October, 1896
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Extracts from a speech given by Wilfrid Laurier in 1896.
- Document is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 28,1896
Width: 14.5 cm
Height: 21.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5