General attitude and aim for Liberalism : some phases of political discussion
- Smith, Alexander, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- National Liberal Federation of Canada campaign booklet. Contains excerpts from a paper read by Alexander Smith on "Some political issues since 1896".
- Second printing.
Pencil markings on pages 1-6, 10-11, 22, 30, 33-34.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- In ink: [?] [?] Fairbanks
- Crain Pinters, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Ottawa, Ont.
- Date of Original
- July 3, 1917
Width: 15 cm
Height: 22 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5