The life of Sir Wilfrid Laurier
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Book of tributes marking the death of Sir Wilfrid Laurier. Includes eulogies and tributes by Rudolph Lemieux, Rev. Mathieu, Rev. Burke, Wlliam Thomas White, and T. A. Brown.
- Pencil markings on most pages.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Date of Original
- Between 1919 and 1930
Width: 14.6 cm
Height: 22.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5