James Wilgar, Waterloo Lutheran University student pushing an automobile
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University student James Wilgar pushing the back end of a 1955 Morris Minor. There is snow on the ground.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1956 Waterloo College Associate Faculties was formed as a non-denominational science college associated with Waterloo College. In 1959 Waterloo College Associate Faculties was granted university status, becoming the University of Waterloo. At the same time, Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in ink: 1963 Jan / 55 Morris / "Standard Procedure" / J. Wilgar
- Date of Original
- Jan. 1961
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5