Willison Hall, Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the exterior of Willison Hall at Waterloo College in Waterloo, Ontario. The building is covered with ivy.
- Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a gymnasium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- between 1924 and 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5