Willison Hall, Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the exterior of Willison Hall at Waterloo College in Waterloo, Ontario. There is snow on the ground. A person is visible in the second floor window in the center of the photograph.
- The photograph is damaged, center right side.
Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a gymnasium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- between 1924 and 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5