Arts and Letters Club, 1954-55
- Fernie Zuber, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo College Arts and Letters Club, 1954-55. Front row: Bill Bishop; Ayrton Kipp; Terry Haller; Donald Berry; Paul Wagner; Barry Lang; Hugh Smyth; Noel Henderson; Fred Dahms. Second row: Eleanor Brent; Helene Forler; Beverley Cronmiller; Maureen Kinaird; Ruth Schmidt; Grace Faber; Peggy Uffelman; Janet Allen; Joye Snetsinger; Shelia Radtke. Third row: Herbert Ibbotson; Doug Maynard; Jack Kopas, Michael Clapperton; Arthur Freund; Don McNaughton; Henk Visch; Jerry Hughes; Neville Bishop; Warren Scheifele.
- The Arts and Letters Club was established in 1954 to promote and stimulate cultured activities on campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Photo by / Fernie Zuber / PH. 2-5278 Kitchener
- Date of Original
- 1954 or 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc6
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5