Elizabeth Villaume at Waterloo Lutheran University event, March 23, 1964
- Kalman Csapo, Artist
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Elizabeth Villaume, wife of Waterloo Lutheran University President William Villaume, attending "Waterloo Lutheran University honours William Shakespeare, 1564 to 1964". She standing beside a display featuring a theatrical costume.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Stamp, reverse: Kalman CSAPO / 14, Vista Crescent / Kitchener, Ont.
In ink, reverse: Mr. William J. Villaume
- Date of Original
- March 23, 1964
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5