Rachel Zuidervliet, Wilfrid Laurier University soccer player
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University soccer player, Rachel Zuidervliet. She is wearing a purple WLU soccer hat, and a purple and black Adidas shirt.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in ink: RACHEL Zuidervliet / 1995-1998
- Date of Original
- Between 1995 and 1998
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.1cm
Image Height: 15.1cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5