Spirit Hawks, 1988-89
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1988-89 Wilfrid Laurier University Spirit Hawks. The band members are posed with their instruments.
Front row (left to right): Lynn Eagles, Lisa Bailey, Laura Hendershot, Matt Whitehead, Robin Davidson, Lucille D'Souza.
Back row: Michelle Kamski, Lisa O'Mahoney, Rob Steele, Andre Bodkin, Vicky Foster, Scott Leithead, Beth Nyenjuis, Brad Roberts.
- Appears in 1989 Keystone, page 178.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25.4cm
Image Height: 20.2cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5