Wilfrid Laurier University men's squash team, 1990-1991
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1990-1991 Wilfrid Laurier University men's squash team. The players are posed on the court.
Left to right: Jim Zimmerman, Steve Innes, Dave Repath, Mark [?], Chris Secord, Mark Howden, Mark Janke, Trevor [?], Greg Brown
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.6cm
Image Height: 12.7cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5