Dr. Alvin Woods Building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Dr. Alvin Woods Building on the Wilfrid Laurier University campus. The photograph was taken in the early evening.
- The five-story Central Teaching Building was constructed in 1969. It was renamed the Dr. Alvin Woods Building in 1996. In 2007 the building underwent a major renovation.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1969 and 2002
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.4cm
Image Height: 17.5cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5