Girls' Common Room, Arts Building, Waterloo College
- Bartleman, Ken, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of five female students studying in the Girls' Common Room in the Arts Building at Waterloo College. Left to right: Janet Allen, Doreen Ament, Sophia Weingartner, Doris Beatty, Cathie Erb.
- The Arts Building was constructed in 1953. The east wing was added in 1963.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Ken Bartleman / Copying - Photographs - Prints / 259 Sydney S., Kitchener, PH. 3-0490 / B-S-312+
- Date of Original
- March 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc18
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5