Scott Leeming, Wilfrid Laurier University football player
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University student-athlete Scott Leeming. He was a member of the varsity football team from 1977-1981.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- In ink, reverse: SCOTT LEEMING / from Stratford / 5th year Q.B. / Came into his own in 1981 / Excellent passer & a definite / running threat / 1977-1981
- Date of Original
- Between 1977 and 1981
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.4cm
Image Height: 16.9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5