Wilfrid Laurier University football game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of a Wilfrid Laurier University football game at University Stadium. The Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks are wearing purple jerseys and gold helmets. The University or Windsor Lancers are wearing white jerseys with yellow and blue helmets. Spectators are sitting in bleachers in the background.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1994 and 2010
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.1cm
Image Height: 10.1cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5