Waterloo College Boarding Club dance
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of men and women, in formal attire, standing against a wall at the Waterloo College Boarding Club dance. Waterloo College President Gerald Hagey is at the far right, looking into the camera. Conrad Hall house mother Marie Aksim is third from the left, looking away from the camera.
- There is some damage to the top of this photograph.
The Boarding Club, administered by students, provided room, meals, and laundry for students living in residence.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 18, 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6.5cm
Image Height: 4cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc9
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5