Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship, Waterloo College, 1955-56
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of Waterloo College students who are members of Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship. Front row: Jimmie Jones, John Hibbs, Cecil Wittich, Rosemarie Keilhau, Alex McCombie, Helga Kutz, Graham Charette, Keith Wettlaufer, Bill Bell. Second row: Kenneth Knight, Bill Redekop, Lester Reist, Chuck Beaton, Dalbert Warkentin, Arnold Bethune, Jacob Peters. Back row: Henry Konrad, John Oestreicher, Arthur Bartsch, Peter McKague, John Allan, George Vais, Vernon Brubacher, Donald Berry.
- Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship is a national inter-denominational organization.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 1955 or 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc6
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5