Matte Babel during Wilfrid Laurier University football game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of a football game between the Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks (white jerseys) and the Western Mustangs (purple jerseys). Wilfrid Laurier University football player Matte Babel is jumping in the air to catch the football. The game was held at TD Stadium in London, Ontario.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 15, 2001
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.1cm
Image Height: 15.1cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.08339 Longitude: -81.29975
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5