Seminary Male Chorus, 1955-56
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the inaugural Seminary Male Chorus. Front row, left to right: Arthur Freund; Lewis Metzger; Don Himmelman; Ulrich Leupold, director; Clyde Wentzell, Calvin Diegel; Bill Kurschinski. Second row: John Kaempf; Ed Loeprich; Paul Fischer; Bill Huras; Warner Winter; Jeff Lund-Tiegen; Vernon Cronmiller; Bruce Small. Third row: Howard Guse; Mike Blender; Carl Goos; Henry Gossen; Bodo Mehling; Garfield Remus; Martti Ahonen.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- 1955 or 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5