Waterloo College Debating Club, 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo College Debating Club. Back row: Bob Donovan, Ernest Royle, Neville Phills, Marion Harvey, Clifford Snider, Jack Kopas, Herb Swartz, Hugh McKervill, Norm Thomas, Paul Radzins. Front row: J.M. Clark (faculty advisor), Brenda Coombs, Jack McKay, Ian Gibson.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio / 48 King St. S. / Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24
Image Height: 19.5
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5