Waterloo College hockey team, 1926-27
- Yost Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio photograph of the Waterloo College hockey team. Back row: Wilfrid Schweitzer, F. Knorr, Oscar Nickel, C. Seltzer. Front row: R. Kelterborn, Harold Ruppel, G. Arnold Gordier, Harry Baetz, Earle Shelley.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 1926 or 1927
Width: 35 cm
Height: 30 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5