Waterloo College soccer team, 1925
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College soccer team. The players are posed in uniform in front of Willison Hall. Front row: Norman Keffer, Lloyd Schaus, John Miller, Oscar Nickel, Wilfrid Schweitzer, Earle Shelley. Back row: Harry Baetz, Victor Monk, Albert Lotz, Rowe Cunningham, Hugh Whittaker, Norman Knapp, Arnold Gordier.
- There is transparent tape of the edges of the photograph.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse, in ink: Named from right of picture facing you / Back row: Gordier*, Knapp*, Witteker*, Cunningham*, Lotz*, Monk, Baetz* / Front row from right: Shelley, Schweitzer*, Nickel8, Miller*, Shuas Keffer / Soccer team 1923-4-5 / *Deceased
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Soccer players
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Students
Schaus, Lloyd H.
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Sports
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Soccer
Lotz, Albert W.
Shelley, Earle Clare
Keffer, Norman A.
Miller, John A.
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5