Waterloo College soccer team, 1925
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College soccer team in front of Willison Hall. Back row: Harry Baetz, Norman Knapp, Arnold Gordier, Rowe Cunningham, Albert Lotz, John Herbert. Front row: Norman Keffer, Oscar Nickel, Wilfrid Schweitzer, Earle Shelley, Harold Ruppel, Carl Seltzer.
- There is transparent tape on the edges of the photograph.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Soccer players
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Students
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Sports
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Soccer
Lotz, Albert W.
Shelley, Earle Clare
Keffer, Norman A.
Herbert, John Christian
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5