Waterloo College hockey team, 1929
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the 1929 Waterloo College hockey team, in uniform, in front of Willison Hall. They are the 1929 Lutheran Hockey League champions. The local league was composed of teams from St. John's Lutheran Church, St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church, and Waterloo College. Left to right: Walter Eifert (holding trophy), captain; Harry Baetz; Earle Shelley; G. Albrecht; A. Shantz; Herman Little; J. Enns; Gord Witzel; A. Imrie.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5