Waterloo College School hockey team, 1921
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College School hockey players on ice rink behind Willison Hall. Left to right: Garnet Schultz; Arnold Gordier; unknown; Norman Knapp; Earle Shelley; Harry Baetz; John Miller.
- Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink: W.C. Hockey Team Champions 1921 on old tennis court
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5