Fred Little and three nurses
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University faculty member Fred Little standing with three members of the K-W Hospital nursing program Class of 1966. Little addressed the graduating class at the ceremony. Left to right: Fred Little, Walter Wojcik, Janet Pinchin, Barbara Liddle.
- K-W Hospital student nurses received their academic training at Waterloo Lutheran University.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- University of Waterloo Library
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Special Collections
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext. 32619 or ext. 33122
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U55 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5