Nursing class, Waterloo College, 1954-55
- Fernie Zuber, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the 1954-55 nursing class at Waterloo College. Front row: Bev Binkley, Norma Steep, Barb Becker, Joan Brownlee, Doreen Carson, Reta Mair, Marilyn Oxby, Ruth Reaburn, Joyce Threndyle, Mary Margaret Wrightson. Second row: Jean Macdonald, Marno Bechtel, Ann Hasenflug, Marilyn McArthur, Nancy Reidiger, Marilyn Bauman, Peg Hiebert. Third row: Clarie Barisdale, Barb Braendle, Merle Patterson, Barb Lotz, Anna Sedgwick.
- Student nurses from the K-W Hospital received their academic training at Waterloo College.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Photo by / Fernie Zuber / PH. 2-5278 Kitchener
- Date of Original
- 1954 or 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc6
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5