Wally Parker, Wilfrid Laurier University football player
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Laurier Golden Hawk football player Wally Parker. He is wearing a jersey number 55.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in ink: Wally Parker W.L.U. / 6'1" 217 LB. / Genesco, N.Y. / ALL OUAA 1972, 1973 / ALL CANADIAN 1972, 1973
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.479722 Longitude: -80.541111
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5