- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University food serivces worker Eileen Stumpf (1922-2005), talking to a male student in the Concourse. Affectionately known as "The Coffee Lady", she was made an honorary alumna in 1978, and in 1985 was the first woman to become an honorary Letterman.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1980 and 1987
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 12.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5