Waterloo College senior class executive, 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of Waterloo College senior class executive, 1953-54. Back row: Seth Bansa, Bill Huras, John Kaempf, Wally Klym, Dr. A.G. McKay. Front row: Joan Willis, Earl Wolff, Anne Neuwelt, Alice Kehl.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio / 48 King St. S. / Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5