Waterloo College senior class 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of Waterloo College's senior class, 1953-54. Back row: Jim Cotter, Bill Huras, Frank Gillespie, Harold Fehderau, Leslie Barclay, Seth Bansa, Phil Harris, Lauri Kangas. Front row: Rudy Bartel, George Adamson, Alice Bald, Audrey Kreiner, Alice Kehl, John Kaempf, Wally Klym, Bob Donovan.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio / 48 King St. S., Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5