Secretarial science students, Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College secretarial science students. The women are using typewriters in a classroom. Front row, left to right: Karen Taylor, Joy Snetsinger. Back row: Peggy Uffelman, unknown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1954 or 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U55 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5