Arts Building, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Nicol, Robert, Photographer
- Grant-Mann, Lithographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour postcard of the Arts Building at Waterloo Lutheran University. Students are sitting on the lawn.
- The Arts Building was constructed in 1953. The east wing was added in 1963.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse: Waterloo Lutheran University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Where growth in mind and spirit is the aim. A view from Albert Street of the Arts Building and the new Arts Wing. Distributed by Kitchener News Co. Ltd., Kitchener, Ontario. Photo by Bob Nichol. S-1155
- Grant-Mann Lithographers Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Date of Original
- Between 1963 and 1965
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5