Class of 1928 attending the Waterloo College Reunion, 1958
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of Waterloo College's Class of 1928 graduates attending their 30 year reunion. They are holding a trophy. Standing, left to right: H.K Kalbfleisch, Patrick Zilliax, Earle C. Shelley, Harold Ruppel. Seated, left to right: Frederick Ahrens, Gerald Hagey, H.J. Heldmann.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5