Waterloo College pyramid team
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College pyramid team performing in front of Willison Hall.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Between 1924 and 1930
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S100 Disc10
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5