Ruth Gillespie and Marie Ireland with the Women's Auxiliary anniversary cake
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour slide of Ruth Gillespie (right) and Marie Ireland at the Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary 70th anniversary celebration. Ruth Gillespie is cutting the anniversary cake. The celebration was held at Trinity Lutheran Church in Tavistock, Ontario.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 28, 1983
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 2cm
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.31679 Longitude: -80.83302
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-23.2 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5