Mrs. Robert Sippel and Marie Ireland
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour slide of Mrs. Robert Sippel (right) presenting former Women's Auxiliary President Marie Ireland with a citation in the Golden Book of Honor during the 1975 Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary annual meeting.
- The 1975 annual meeting of the Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was held in the Theatre Auditorium at Wilfrid Laurier University.
The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 24, 1975
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2cm
Image Height: 3.5cm
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-23.2 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5