Waterloo Seminary and proposed addition
- Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Brochure produced by the Board of Governors of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, intended to raise funds for the proposed addition to the Seminary Building at the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in Waterloo, Ontario. The intended audience was the pastors and congregations of the Central Canada and Nova Scotia synods. Includes images and statistical information.
- Transparent tape is attached to the edges of some of the pages.
Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a gymnasium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In 1999 Laurier Brantford was opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Between 1921 and 1923
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- S100 20.8
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc67
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5