Invitation to the Service of Installation of Rev. Frederick B. Clausen
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Invitation to the installation of Frederick B. Clausen as president of Waterloo College and Seminary. The ceremony was held as St. John's Lutheran Church in Waterloo, Ontario on February 4, 1931.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
Width: 13 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 2.3.2
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc66
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5