Waterloo College Arts and Science Building dedication and open house programme, October 1954
- Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Programme for Waterloo College Arts and Science Building dedication and open house held on October 3, 1954. Includes names of speakers.
- Program is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 23 cm
- Local identifier
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc63
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5