Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation invitation, 2003
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Invitation to the Wilfrid Laurier University June 6, 2003 spring convocation ceremony and Chancellor's Luncheon. Includes location, area and campus maps.
- Unbound pages in folder.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 23 cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5