Waterloo Lutheran Seminary Class of 1959 Graduation Service program
- Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the graduation service of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada held at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Normanby, Ontario on May 10, 1959. Includes order of service, and images and biographies of graduates.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Date of Original
- May 1959
Width: 16 cm
Height: 24 cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Waterloo College
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc62
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5